Date & Time: Sunday, May 23, 2021; 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Pacific Time Sliding Scale: $45-$200. Code MC1D21. Continuing Education Credits: This program offers 6 CE credits for $60 for psychologists,
Date & Time: Sunday, May 23, 2021; 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Pacific Time
Sliding Scale: $45-$200. Code MC1D21.
Continuing Education Credits: This program offers 6 CE credits for $60 for psychologists, health & wellness coaches, and California licensed MFTs, LCSWs, LEPs, LPCCs, nurses, and chiropractors, licensed by the APA, NBHWC, California BBS, BRN, or BCE.
Please Note: This retreat is offered online only. We invite you to try this creative form of practice as we take care of one another and respond skillfully to COVID-19.
On this retreat you could be meditating in your garden, on your deck or in a safe space in nature, practicing of course social distancing. We will learn that we can practice meditation in nature anywhere, even while looking out a window at skies, clouds, birds and sunlight and receive the power of nature’s blessing.
As we practice alone, but together, we will explore potent practices that open the heart and mind to insight, intimacy, and interconnection with all life. We will learn from nature’s wisdom teachings of transience, interdependence, and letting go. We will also see how nature evokes profound peace and calm as well as beautiful qualities of joy, wonder, and love—qualities so essential in these stressful pandemic times.
This retreat will weave together periods of guided sitting and walking meditation and mindful movement.
All are welcome! No one will be turned away for lack of funds as space allows. For more information, please email Registration@spiritrock.org.
Continuing Education (CE) credit available:
This program offers 6 CE credits for $60 for psychologists, health & wellness coaches, and California licensed MFTs, LCSWs, LEPs, LPCCs, nurses, and chiropractors, licensed by the APA, NBHWC, California BBS, BRN, or BCE.*
Teachings are appropriate for health care professionals as well as the general public.
Learning Objectives for participating health care professionals-
At the end of the program you will better able to:
- Incorporate mindfulness meditation and its related disciplines in preparation for and when working with clients;
- Describe mindfulness and nature practices that can be utilized to aid in reducing client stress levels;
- Describe how practicing in nature can reduce suffering and increase a sense of ease and joy.
- Describe how mindful and nature practices can reduce stress and suffering and increase a sense and joy.
Continuing Education content level: Introductory
- For those with a different license or with a license from a different licensing board, please contact your licensing board directly to ask if CE credit from the above-approved sponsors is accepted. Spirit Rock does not confirm applicability of credit for those with licenses different than those listed above. Spirit Rock is a provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP16905 for 6 contact hours.
- Credit is awarded for instructional time only and does not include extended silent meditation, if offered.
For full Provider information, and additional CEC information, including attendance requirements, cancellation, and grievance policies, please visit our Continuing Education Credit information page.