01JanAll DayDharma & Yoga Training ProgramDates: January 2020 - May 2020(All Day: Wednesday) Community Meditation Center Teacher(s): Djuna Mascall, Leslie Booker, Anne Cushman, Mark Coleman, Tias Little, Sean Feit Oakes No prerequisiteOpen
REGISTRATION CLOSES JANUARY 20 Dates: Begins January 2020. See below for details. Fee: $3500. Code DY3T20. RYT200 This five-month immersive training addresses body, mind, and heart through the study of mindful asana,
REGISTRATION CLOSES JANUARY 20
Dates: Begins January 2020. See below for details.
Fee: $3500. Code DY3T20.
This five-month immersive training addresses body, mind, and heart through the study of mindful asana, pranayama, anatomy, mindfulness principles, meditation, and the wisdom teachings of Yoga and Buddhism. Students will develop both their personal practice, as well as the ability to guide and lead others. The heart of the practices will include the Brahma Viharas, with a focus on Metta, providing both refuge and support for kindness and compassion towards ourselves and others.
• A five-month training program for meditation and mindfulness practitioners & aspiring yoga teachers
• Fulfills the requirements for the Yoga Alliance 200-hour Registered Yoga Teacher certification
• Led by certified yoga therapist to promote healing and strengthening the body for easeful movement, rather than idealized poses.
• Emphasis on the integration of meditation and mindfulness with movement
• Accessible for a wide range of physical abilities, and suitable for adults of all ages.
• Incorporates non-residential silent retreat practice and the joy & support of building community together
• Minimum of a two-year yoga and mindfulness practice required
• Foundational Buddhist Teachings Online Course — Mark Coleman, available beginning December 2, 2019
• Foundations of Body, Mind, and Heart — Djuna Mascall: 1/27 – 1/31, 9am – 5pm
• Wisdom of the Subtle Body — Tias Little and Djuna Mascall: 1/31 – 2/2, Friday: 6pm – 9pm; Saturday & Sunday: 10am – 5:30pm
• Mindfulness of the Breath — Djuna Mascall: 2/24 – 2/28, 9am – 5pm
• Energy, Embodiment, and Inquiry: Buddhist Approaches to Yoga and Breathwork — Sean Feit Oakes: 2/29, 10am – 5pm
• Online Conference for Foundational Buddhist Teachings — Mark Coleman: 3/18, 6pm – 7pm
• Finding Your Ground: Mindful Yoga & Embodied Meditation – 3-day commuter silent retreat with Anne Cushman & Leslie Booker: 3/26-3/28, 7am – 6pm
• Embodied Awakening: Trauma, Healing, and Collective Liberation — Sean Feit Oakes: 3/29, 10am- 5pm
• Online Conference for Foundational Buddhist Teachings — Mark Coleman: 4/15, 6pm – 7pm
• The Wisdom Body — Djuna Mascall: 4/27 – 5/1, 9am – 5pm
• Integrating the Teachings — Djuna Mascall: 5/2 – 5/3, 9am – 5pm
Leslie Booker, Mark Coleman, Anne Cushman, Tias Little, Sean Feit Oakes
LEARN MORE: SPIRITROCK.ORG/DHARMAYOGA
Please email the Trainings Program Coordinator
Online registration for our programs is available until 12 noon of the last business day prior to the day of the event (e.g. online registration for a Monday program ends at 12 noon on the prior Friday).
Visit our Online Bulletin Board for Ride Sharing to find or offer a ride.
Mark Coleman, MA
Sean Feit Oakes, PhD, E-RYT, SEP