Date & Time: Saturday, June 26, 2021; 10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Pacific Time Sliding Scale: $45-$200. Code MT1D21. Continuing Education Credits: This program offers 5.5 CE credits for $55 for psychologists
Date & Time: Saturday, June 26, 2021; 10:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Pacific Time
Sliding Scale: $45-$200. Code MT1D21.
Continuing Education Credits: This program offers 5.5 CE credits for $55 for psychologists and California licensed MFTs, LCSWs, LEPs, LPCCs, nurses, and chiropractors, licensed by the APA, California BBS, BRN, or BCE.
Qigong and Buddhism both recognize that joy shines naturally within each person, like the sun. Yet we all know that various conditions in our life and our world can be like clouds that obscure the radiance of our innate wellbeing.
This daylong will offer meditation and qigong practices that helps us clear the clouds and return to our innate sense of joy and wholeness.
Master Mingtong Gu will guide us in simple movements and the practice of sound healing to awaken our physical and emotional bodies. This naturally reconnects us to our happiness and wellbeing.
Debra Chamberlin Taylor will offer Dharma practice and guided meditation to help us open the heart of joy and discover wonder in the present moment. She will also guide practice for recognizing, valuing, and embodying even the most subtle, quiet joy.
Qigong and meditation can uplift spirits, enhance physical and emotional health and awaken consciousness.
All are welcome! No one will be turned away for lack of funds as space allows. For more information, please email Registration@spiritrock.org.
Continuing Education (CE) credit available:
This program offers 5.5 CE credits for $55 for psychologists and California licensed MFTs, LCSWs, LEPs, LPCCs, nurses, and chiropractors, licensed by the APA, California BBS, BRN, or BCE.*
Teachings are appropriate for health care professionals as well as the general public.
Learning Objectives for participating health care professionals-
At the end of the program you will better able to:
- Discuss specific meditation techniques to support emotional regulation and wellbeing;
- Utilize specific movements while working with clients to support the cultivation of emotional wellbeing and joy;
- Describe sound-healing meditations to clients that support the cultivation of emotional balance and wellbeing;
- Demonstrate the practice of relating to personal experience from the emotional foundation of wellbeing, in ways useful to clients.
Continuing Education content level: Introductory
- For those with a different license or with a license from a different licensing board, please contact your licensing board directly to ask if CE credit from the above-approved sponsors is accepted. Spirit Rock does not confirm applicability of credit for those with licenses different than those listed above. Spirit Rock is a provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP16905 for 5.5 contact hours.
- Credit is awarded for instructional time only and does not include extended silent meditation, if offered.
- For full Provider information, and additional CEC information, including attendance requirements, cancellation, and grievance policies, please visit our Continuing Education Credit information page.