Fee: $199. Code SB1N18. Open for registration until October 1st. This updated version of Everyday Life as Mindfulness Practice features an additional 1.5 hours of video conference with Sylvia. With a focus
Fee: $199. Code SB1N18.
Open for registration until October 1st.
This updated version of Everyday Life as Mindfulness Practice features an additional 1.5 hours of video conference with Sylvia. With a focus on current events, Sylvia will give us practical tools to respond to these rollercoaster times with mindfulness, presence, and an open heart. Join us for heartfelt connection, meaningful moments, and plenty of Sylvia-style laughs!
Join Sylvia Boorstein for an 11-segment course on how to make your day-to-day experience a basis for mindfulness practice. Filmed at her home, Sylvia offers reflections, teachings, and instructions for everyday experiences such as drinking coffee, driving, preparing food and even walking your dog.
With easy, accessible instructions based on the Four Foundations of Mindfulness as well as Loving-kindness (Metta) practice, this course will offer you an opportunity to take your practice “off of the cushion and out into the world.”
- 11 video teaching segments
- 6 75-minute video conferences with Sylvia (Recorded and posted to the course page)
- A downloadable course manual
- A moderated discussion board to connect with online class sangha
VIDEO CONFERENCE DATES:
- Wednesday, February 14th – 8:30am PT
- Wednesday, April 25th – 8:30am PT
- Wednesday, May 30th – 8:30am PT
- Wednesday, July 25th – 8:30am PT
- Wednesday, September 5th – 8:30am PT
- Wednesday, November 21st – 8:30am PT
REGISTRATION AND ACCESSING COURSE MATERIAL:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with the link to this course page where the course material will be available until December 31, 2018. This course is useful for newer students as well as more experienced meditators who want to refresh their knowledge. There is no specific time frame in which students need to watch the video or be available for class material.
This course was originally recorded in 2014.