Date & Time: Saturday, July 29, 2023; 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. US Pacific Time Sliding Scale: $45-$200. Code KV1D23. Continuing Education Credits: This program offers 5 CE credits for $50 for
Date & Time: Saturday, July 29, 2023; 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. US Pacific Time
Sliding Scale: $45-$200. Code KV1D23.
Continuing Education Credits: This program offers 5 CE credits for $50 for psychologists, and California licensed MFTs, LCSWs, LEPs, LPCCs, nurses, and chiropractors.*
While we all long for safety and freedom in our lives, many of us struggle with compulsive and addictive thoughts and behaviors that undermine our happiness. Through meditation, interactive exercises, Dharma talks, and Q&A we will explore ways to release ourselves from these painful habits and find more freedom and joy throughout our lives.
All are welcome! No one will be turned away for lack of funds as space allows. For more information, please email Registration@spiritrock.org.
Continuing Education (CE) credit available:
This program offers 5 CE credits for $50 for psychologists, and California licensed MFTs, LCSWs, LEPs, LPCCs, nurses, and chiropractors. Please review our Continuing Education Credit information page to determine if your association or board will accept credits offered by Spirit Rock.***
Teachings are appropriate for health care professionals as well as the general public.
Learning Objectives for participating health care professionals-
At the end of the program you will better able to:
- Describe safety and freedom practices to patients and clients;
- Describe a mindfulness meditation practices for clients;
- Utilize self-awareness practices to reduce painful habits, in preparation for or when working with clients and patients;
- Describe to clients the benefit of practicing mindfulness of thoughts and feelings.
Continuing Education content level: Introductory
- For full Provider information, and additional CEC information, including attendance requirements, cancellation, and grievance policies, please visit our Continuing Education Credit information page.
- For those with a different license than listed above, or with a license from a different board or association than listed on our CEC info page, please contact your licensing board or association directly to request pre-approval/acceptance of CE credits offered at Spirit Rock. Spirit Rock does not confirm applicability of credit for those with licenses different than those listed.
- Spirit Rock is a provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP16905 for 5 contact hours.
- Credit is awarded for instructional time only and does not include extended silent meditation, if offered.
– Sign-in at the CE table within 15 minutes of the start of the program;
– Stay until the end of the program;
– Sign out.
Credit is awarded for instructional time only and does not include extended silent meditation, if offered. For more information about CE credit at Spirit Rock, please visit the CE Credit information page.
If you are unable to attend a program, or fulfill the attendance requirements for CE credit, you may offer your CE credit fee as a donation to Spirit Rock, or you may request a credit to be used towards a future non-residential program. If you would like a credit, you must cancel by 4:00pm at least two business days prior to the program. For more information, please see our Cancellation Policy for Non-Residential Programs.