Dates: Saturday & Sunday, November 13-14, 2021 Times: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. US Pacific Time Sliding Scale: $75-$600. Our sliding scale options for this program include financial support for our teachers.
Dates: Saturday & Sunday, November 13-14, 2021
Times: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. US Pacific Time
Sliding Scale: $75-$600. Our sliding scale options for this program include financial support for our teachers. Code PB1M21.
Continuing Education Credits: This program offers 10 CE credits for $100 for psychologists, health & wellness coaches, and California licensed MFTs, LCSWs, LEPs, LPCCs, nurses, and chiropractors, licensed by the APA, NBHWC, California BBS, BRN, or BCE.*
At the end of life, no one wishes they had bought nicer things or read more social media posts. In our fast paced, goal-driven lives, we strive for meaningful connection with ourselves and others.
The simple practice of gratitude can awaken us to the outrageous beauty of life force already pulsing all around us. Gratitude is an antidote to our mind’s fear, opening the door to humility, reverence, and even devotion. It can permeate our deepest fears from eco-anxiety to sickness and loss. With gratitude and awe, we meet the world and feel the wonder and connection to the earth and all beings with the energy to transform and accept what is needed.
All are welcome! No one will be turned away for lack of funds as space allows. For more information, please email Registration@spiritrock.org.
Tentative Daily Schedule: (subject to change)
10:00-10:30 a.m. Opening meditation
10:30-11:00 a.m. Talk
11:00-11:45 a.m. Activity
11:45-12:30 a.m. Walking meditation
12:30-1:30 a.m. Lunch
1:30-2:00 a.m. Movement
2:00-2:30 a.m. Talk
2:30-3:15 a.m. Breakout groups
3:15-3:45 a.m. Large group discussion
3:45-4:00 a.m. Closing and dedication of merit
Continuing Education (CE) credit available:
This program offers 10 CE credits for $100 for psychologists, health & wellness coaches, and California licensed MFTs, LCSWs, LEPs, LPCCs, nurses, and chiropractors, licensed by the APA, NBHWC, California BBS, BRN, or BCE.*
Teachings are appropriate for health care professionals as well as the general public.
Learning Objectives for participating health care professionals-
At the end of the program you will better able to:
- Describe 3 benefits of the gratitude practice;
- Describe 2 ways in which gratitude can alleviate eco-anxiety;
- Describe how gratitude can bring meaningful connection with one selves and others;
- Describe a gratitude practice that may be used to reduce fear and anxiety;
- Describe how gratitude affects the human brain and body;
- Describe how to cultivate gratitude for current health conditions as well as acceptance of limitations;
- Describe a gratitude practice to cultivate positive emotions and reduce emotional exhaustion.
Continuing Education content level: Introductory
- For those with a different license or with a license from a different licensing board, please contact your licensing board directly to ask if CE credit from the above-approved sponsors is accepted. Spirit Rock does not confirm applicability of credit for those with licenses different than those listed above. Spirit Rock is a provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP16905 for 10 contact hours.
- Credit is awarded for instructional time only and does not include extended silent meditation, if offered.
- For full Provider information, and additional CEC information, including attendance requirements, cancellation, and grievance policies, please visit our Continuing Education Credit information page.