Date & Time: Sunday, February 14, 2021; 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Pacific Time Sliding Scale: $45-$200. Code DG1D21. Continuing Education Credits: This program offers 5 CE credits for $50 for psychologists
Date & Time: Sunday, February 14, 2021; 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Pacific Time
Sliding Scale: $45-$200. Code DG1D21.
Continuing Education Credits: This program offers 5 CE credits for $50 for psychologists and California licensed MFTs, LCSWs, LEPs, LPCCs, and nurses supporting patience in this capacity, licensed by the APA, California BBS, BRN.
This Valentine’s Day program is an opportunity for couples to awaken the heart of joy and love together. To be intimate we must learn to be fully present. Through partner meditations, verbal and nonverbal communication exercises, and group sharing, couples will practice the art of intimacy and learn skills to deepen their shared journey.
Important note: This program is not appropriate for attending alone, as the majority of the day will be spent in partner practice.
All are welcome! No one will be turned away for lack of funds as space allows. For more information, please email Registration@spiritrock.org.
Continuing Education (CE) credit available:
This program offers 5 CE credits for $50 for psychologists and California licensed MFTs, LCSWs, LEPs, LPCCs, and nurses supporting patience in this capacity, licensed by the APA, California BBS, BRN.*
Teachings are appropriate for health care professionals as well as the general public. Through personal experience, health care providers will understand the partners practices at a depth that will improve their ability to support their clients and guide them with personal knowledge of the exercises.
Learning Objectives for participating health care professionals-
At the end of the program you will better able to:
• Utilize meditations and exercises in a clinical setting to improve partner intimacy;
• Describe communication skills to clients or patients to deepen compassion and self-awareness;
• Utilize practices to improve the ability to stay present in the moment;
• Integrate practices when working with clients to enhance deep listening to a partner.
Continuing Education content level: Introductory
- For those with a different license or with a license from a licensing board different than those listed above, please contact your licensing board directly to ask if CE credit from the above-approved sponsors is accepted. Spirit Rock does not confirm applicability of credit for those with licenses different than those listed. Spirit Rock is a provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP16905 for 5 contact hours.
- Credit is awarded for instructional time only and does not include extended silent meditation, if offered.
For full Provider information, and additional CEC information, including attendance requirements, cancellation, and grievance policies, please visit our Continuing Education Credit information page.