01AugAll Day23Mindful Leadership Training (MLT3)Registration Deadline: AUGUST 23, 2023 --- Program Dates: August 25 – December 9, 2023(All Day) Online Teacher(s): Nikki Mirghafori, PhD; Marc Lesser, MBA OnlineNo prerequisiteOpen
Dates: August 25 – December 9, 2023; specific dates below. Time: 9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Sliding Scale: $2500 - $5000. Code ML3T23. Registration deadline: AUGUST 23, 2023 PROGRAM DATES: August –
Dates: August 25 – December 9, 2023; specific dates below.
Time: 9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Sliding Scale: $2500 – $5000. Code ML3T23.
Registration deadline: AUGUST 23, 2023
PROGRAM DATES: August – December 2023
All large group sessions:
9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. US Pacific Time
Online via Zoom
Fri-Sat, Aug 25-26 (2 days); Opening Weekend
Fri, Sept 22
Fri, Oct 20
Fri, Nov 17
Fri & Sat, Dec 8-9 (2 days); Closing Weekend
This online certificate training program is open to and designed for leaders and aspiring leaders in both the non-profit and for-profit sectors. We will cultivate mindful and compassionate leadership skills and practices to embody our care for ourselves and others, with a mindset of service to community and the world.
A core, distinct pedagogical approach of this program is participating in and co-learning with a supportive community of like-minded peers both in the large group and small monthly pod meetings. Through lectures, group discussion, guided meditations, readings, reflections, experiential exercises, and personal meditation practice, we will cultivate skills and behaviors that can be applied directly to our personal and professional lives. By developing and incorporating these intentional practices, we will strengthen professional relationships and workplace environments, expanding impact beyond our own learning for the broader benefit of our work and organization(s).
This program includes training in three realms: personal, relational, and organizational. Some included themes are:
- Mindful, compassionate, values-aligned leadership
- Cultivating well-being: self-care, rest, and resilience
- Self-awareness and self-management: emotional intelligence and working with difficult emotions
- Transforming professional and personal relationships through embodied, skillful communication
- Courageous conversations
- Empowering and inspiring people and teams
- Coaching and mentoring: compassionate accountability
- Fostering and co-creating belonging
- Monthly large group sessions – online (recorded)
- Monthly team sessions
- Daily and monthly home practices and readings
- Monthly written reflections
- Monthly Q&As – online (recorded)
- Optional opt-in affinity groups
- Must attend at least 5 of 7 large group sessions live (and access recordings of any missed sessions)
- Meditation: 20-30 min/day recommended
- Reading, journaling, and written reflections: 4-8 hr/month
- Team meetings: 1 hr/month
- Q&A Sessions: 1 hr/month (highly recommended but not required, and will be recorded)
- Attend ONE program orientation (highly recommended, especially if you have not used LearnDash before)
- Friday, August 18; 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. US Pacific Time
- Tuesday, August 22; 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. US Pacific Time
Sliding Scale: $2500 – $5000. Please consider paying at the highest rate that you can afford: your generosity supports the teachers of this program as well as Spirit Rock, staff, and your fellow practitioners. Any amount offered above the Base rate of $2500 is a tax deductible donation to Spirit Rock, and your generosity will enable and support the participation of others.
- Benefactor – $5000
- Sustainer – $3000
- Base – $2500
The following rates are available for those needing financial support. The Supported Rate is unlimited and available to those in need.
- Supported – $2100
- Mudita/Karuna Scholarship – $1750*
- Black, Indigenous, and People of color (BIPOC) Scholarship – $790*
*Both Mudita/Karuna Scholarship and BIPOC Scholarship rates are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis; and both are reserved for those truly experiencing financial hardship.
Participation in MLT requires a financial commitment. ALL participants have the option of paying in full or a 30% deposit at the time of registration. Those paying a deposit can set up installments. All program fees must be paid in full two weeks prior to the start. Payment plans are available for all levels of the sliding scale. Please note: If you register less than 2 weeks prior, a payment plan is not available. Installments can only be set up on credit cards. Please contact us if you have any questions.
$100 fee: On or before August 23, by 5:00 p.m. US Pacific Time
$500 fee: August 24 – September 22
No refunds: On or after September 23 (applies to all participants)
**Fees reduced by half for scholarship participants
Go Here to Learn More: Mindful Leadership Training Details