Date & Time: Sunday, April 3, 2022; 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. US Pacific Time Sliding Scale: $45-$200. Our sliding scale options for this program include financial support for our teachers.
Date & Time: Sunday, April 3, 2022; 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. US Pacific Time
Sliding Scale: $45-$200. Our sliding scale options for this program include financial support for our teachers. Code PB1D22.
Continuing Education Credits: This program offers 6 CE credits for $60 for licensed psychologists, California licensed MFTs, LCSWs, LEPs, LPCCs, nurses, and chiropractors.*
Please Note: This retreat is offered online only. We invite you to try this creative form of practice as we take care of one another and respond skillfully to COVID-19.
The added stresses of the pandemic and navigating reopening, rejoining, and returning safely to many aspects of our lives, have stretched our bodies, minds, and hearts to the limit. Anne Lamott said, “Almost anything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes, including you.” In this daylong retreat, we’ll unplug and explore ways to reclaim our innate resilience. Using science-backed resilience strategies, we will develop tools for regaining our capacity to meet our challenges with courage, face our fears, and deepen our self-compassion and self-care. Benefits may include a more joyful heart, improved sleep, improved digestion, happier relationships, and deeper meditations.
Our time together will include periods of teachings, practices, guided and moving meditation, discussion, and Q&A.
All are welcome! No one will be turned away for lack of funds as space allows. For more information, please email Registration@spiritrock.org.
This program offers 6 CE credits for $60 for licensed psychologists, and California licensed MFTs, LCSWs, LEPs, LPCCs, nurses, and chiropractors. Please review our Continuing Education Credit information page to determine if your association or board will accept credits offered by Spirit Rock.*
Teachings are appropriate for health care professionals as well as the general public.
Learning Objectives for participating health care professionals-
At the end of the program you will better able to:
- Provide two examples of mindfulness resilience practices;
- Describe why resilience is essential for well-being;
- Describe how mindfulness can develop resiliency;
- Describe 2 methods for clients to utilize to practice resilience as part of their self-care.
Continuing Education content level: Introductory
- For those with a different license or with a license from a different licensing board, please contact your licensing board directly to ask if CE credit from the above-approved sponsors is accepted. Spirit Rock does not confirm applicability of credit for those with licenses different than those listed above. Spirit Rock is a provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP16905 for 6 contact hours.
- Credit is awarded for instructional time only and does not include extended silent meditation, if offered.
- For full Provider information, and additional CEC information, including attendance requirements, cancellation, and grievance policies, please visit our Continuing Education Credit information page.