Date & Time: Saturday, June 18, 2022; 10:00am - 5:00pm US Pacific Time Sliding Scale: $45-$200. Our sliding scale options for this program include financial support for our teachers. Code RH1D22. Continuing
Date & Time: Saturday, June 18, 2022; 10:00am – 5:00pm US Pacific Time
Sliding Scale: $45-$200. Our sliding scale options for this program include financial support for our teachers. Code RH1D22.
Continuing Education Credits: This program offers 6 CE credits for $60 for licensed psychologists, and California licensed MFTs, LCSWs, LEPs, LPCCs, nurses, and chiropractors.
Please Note: This retreat is offered online only. We invite you to try this creative form of practice as we take care of one another and respond skillfully to COVID-19.
Throughout history, people have sought the heights of human potential—to become as wise, strong, happy, and loving as a person can be. Now, thanks to recent science, we’re finding how these remarkable ways of being are based on equally remarkable changes in our own nervous system. In this experiential workshop, we will explore how to strengthen the neural circuitry of deep contentment, lasting love, and profound inner peace.
No background in brain science or meditation is needed. In addition to the personal value of these practices, this material has practical implications and benefits for therapists and others in the helping professions.
All are welcome! No one will be turned away for lack of funds as space allows. For more information, please email Registration@spiritrock.org.
Continuing Education (CE) credit available:
This program offers 6 CE credits for $60 for licensed psychologists, and California licensed MFTs, LCSWs, LEPs, LPCCs, nurses, and chiropractors. Please review our Continuing Education Credit information page to determine if your association or board will accept credits offered by Spirit Rock.***
Teachings are appropriate for health care professionals as well as the general public.
Learning Objectives for participating health care professionals-
At the end of the program you will better able to:
- Describe two mechanisms of experience-dependent neuroplasticity;
- Describe to clients three ways to steady their mind for deeper mindfulness;
- Describe to clients two ways to activate lateral neural networks of open awareness;
- Describe how the brain evolved a negativity bias.
Continuing Education content level: Intermediate
- For those with a different license or with a license from a different licensing board, please contact your licensing board directly to ask if CE credit from the above-approved sponsors is accepted. Spirit Rock does not confirm applicability of credit for those with licenses different than those listed above. Spirit Rock is a provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP16905 for 6 contact hours.
- Credit is awarded for instructional time only and does not include extended silent meditation, if offered.
- For full Provider information, and additional CEC information, including attendance requirements, cancellation, and grievance policies, please visit our Continuing Education Credit information page.